- Shipping fees are non-refundable
- Shipping hours are: Monday–Friday, 12pm–5pm PST
- Bracket orders are shipped in 1-3 days, Shelf units are made to order and take 1-2 weeks to ship. All orders ship via FedEx Ground from Idaho, which takes another 2-5 days, depending on your distance from Idaho.
- We primarily use FEDEX or USPS to ship our orders. UPS is available under certain circumstances. You must contact Iron Home for any special shipping requests.
- The shipping rate is calculated by weight of the product and the delivery address.
- You will be sent a tracking number when your shipping label prints, please allow at least 12 hours for tracking information to be updated.
- Once your order leaves Iron Home, it is out of our control. For questions and concerns about shipping, please contact the carrier.
- Iron Home will not be responsible for any items lost or stolen during shipping. *Note: If you are unsure whether or not your package is safe on your door step please require a signature (additional carrier fees may apply)
- If your package is stolen we may credit you up to 50% of the stolen merchandise to put towards a reorder.
Merchandise that has been used or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
Bracket returns and exchanges will be accepted, within 30 days of the delivery confirmation date. *Note: We must be notified of intent to return within 7 days of delivery in order to accept a return.
Custom items will not be accepted for return.
We charge a 20% restocking fee on all returns. If you are uncertain about your order please contact us. We are happy to help!
In case of damage we will work with you to resolve the issue to your satisfaction with expert product repair, parts replacement or an exchange.
All returns packages should be insured.
There will be no refunds on items damaged in shipping. You must file a claim with the carrier.
We do not reimburse shipping costs.
Your account will be refunded within 2–5 days of receipt of your item.